Well it is official!! I am an Aunt for the first time and Kali has her first cousin. Cooper! Kali say, "Coop" it is so fun. He was born on Christmas day at around 3:02 in the afternoon. What a great Christmas present to all of us. Tiffany is a trooper and went through 26 hours of labor. She is doing great and will be the best mom. Cooper had a hard time breathing on his own at first and was sent to the NICU a few minutes after delivery and since then is doing really well. He also developed an infection and will need to stay in the hospital for a few more days. He is the cutest little guy and has dark brown hair with brown eyes. We are so thankful for him and our prayers are continuing for this little guy and his family.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Cooper Carter
Well it is official!! I am an Aunt for the first time and Kali has her first cousin. Cooper! Kali say, "Coop" it is so fun. He was born on Christmas day at around 3:02 in the afternoon. What a great Christmas present to all of us. Tiffany is a trooper and went through 26 hours of labor. She is doing great and will be the best mom. Cooper had a hard time breathing on his own at first and was sent to the NICU a few minutes after delivery and since then is doing really well. He also developed an infection and will need to stay in the hospital for a few more days. He is the cutest little guy and has dark brown hair with brown eyes. We are so thankful for him and our prayers are continuing for this little guy and his family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What a cute picture! And what a blessing to have a healthy baby born into your family as a Christmas gift. That's a great reminder of what Christmas is all about! Give my best to Tiffany. Love ya! Merry Christmas!
thanks Kristan for being such a sweet sister! You guys are the BEST!! I love you guys!! I'm so glad Kali has a cousin! I can't wait for them to FINALLY meet!!
Cute! How would you like a Christmas baby?? Not for me, thanks! But I'm sure this is a welcome gift for your sis! (It is your sis, right?) :)
Well, if the last name is Carter, I would guess this isn't your sister... hello, it's just hitting me.
Kristen.. you had better get crackin on the baby situation since that is all Kali wanted for Christmas:) She is a cutie. Tell Jeffy congrats from Trent and I..that is awesome.
What a cute little baby. Congrats to the Aunt, Oh and the parents too.
Post a Comment