Sunday, April 26, 2009

Missionary Training Center

What a bider sweet day. .Jeff is heading out the serve in the Chile Santinago West mission. He has the light of christ with him and he is ready to serve. Brian and I now have our 3 youngest brothers serving missions for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. My other little brother is serving in the Mississippi Jackson mission speaking spanish and he will be coming home in August. So they missed each other by about 4 months...I think this has been the hardest thing for all of us. Our family is close and it is hard not seeing one another. My brother in law Chris is serving in the Roseville, California mission. We are so thankful for there service and truly do feel blessed...

Jeff entering the MTC

Through the doors he goes....

Putting on his name tag...

Ready to serve!!

Jeff & his only niece who he will miss so much and she will miss him :)

7 comments:

Michaelson Family said...

What a cute post! Your little girl is getting so big. I love her big blue eyes and that blonde blonde hair. She is going to be such a babe!
Watch out!!!

Celeste said...

That is so exciting and sad at the same time. These next two years will go by so quickly. It's crazy to think that Kali will be 4 when h gets home!!!

Brian and Carly said...

I am so jealous! He is going to have the most incredible mission it will be hard to get him to come home! People will spoil him, FEED him, do his laundry, listen to his message, and love him. It's the place to go. So cool all 3 boys are out!

tiffany said...

gosh! he already looks so grown up huh? I guess it's that tag? I hate that place. No more brothers to send for you though! YAY! :-)

Ashley said...

Hey that's the same mission Cameron served in!! ... Santiago West. He loved it :)

Cammie said...

That is so awesome that you have so many family members serving missions but it bites that they are all gone at the same time. I bet you get to write lots of emails to them all.
Kali is so stinkin' cute! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?!

Maria Duncan said...

1. Your daughter is going to be really confused when she meets a guy that doesn't leave her to serve a mission.
2. You get to talk to Chris this weekend. Too bad he only wants to talk to his girl.
3. My little brother went to that Mission. Someone threw a shoe at him.
4. Elder Carter got a hair cut. It looks good.
5. Thank you.