Kali loves to help my mom water flowers..My mom & dad are really good at keeping there yard looking nice...They just never know when they are going to need to do a wedding..lol
It was fun to catch up and read your blog. I hate that it's so easy to forget about blogging, but when you do think "I'm gonna read a few," you end up on the computer all night. argh. :)
I can't WAIT for our girls weekend....it's soooo soon!! Yeah! Can't wait to see you and sleep with you again. hahaha.
1 comment:
It was fun to catch up and read your blog. I hate that it's so easy to forget about blogging, but when you do think "I'm gonna read a few," you end up on the computer all night. argh. :)
I can't WAIT for our girls weekend....it's soooo soon!! Yeah! Can't wait to see you and sleep with you again. hahaha.
Post a Comment