NOW THAT IS A DEAL
Friday, September 18, 2009
Deal
Ok so I have started doing some coupon shopping. I have been getting a few good deals here and there but I am still in the process of learning how it all really works..Well today I got the best deal yet...I went to Rid Aid and there was a coupon a few weeks back for Buy one get one free Cover Girl makeup. Well Rid Aid is having a sell Buy one get one free....So that spells FREE...all you do is pay the sells tax....Here is my receipts & product to prove it. My only regret is that I only had 2 papers that week... So $27.16 dollars worth of product...I paid.....93 CENTS...Plus I bought Kali a candy bar for .50 totaling....$1.43
NOW THAT IS A DEAL

NOW THAT IS A DEAL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
AWESOME!! I need to find some amazing deals like this to help me save some money:)
There you are!!!! Happy to hear all is well! Way to go on the savings..I need to get into that
I am very confused...how does a buy 1 get 1 coupon and a buy 1 get 1 sale equal 4 free things? You're gonna have to explain how it works to me-- sweet deal!
that's so awesome... I'm still skeptical though. ;-)
i need to learn how to do this! I hear about people doing it all the time... that is so great that you are learning the ropes!
That is so confusing...that is why I don't do the couponing....
But, you are a genious!!!
I think I'm slowly catching this bug...I'm dumb if I don't!
Good job lil' mama!
Post a Comment