Thursday, November 5, 2009

Boots

Kali has been really wanting some boots. Each time she goes into my closet she says mom I want some boots like yours. So I picked her up so the other day that where cheap...They probably won't last long but I thought they were cute & she loves them.. She also told me that day she wanted to where a sweater...lol

5 comments:

Mel said...

she is so stylish! what cutie!

Persnickety Prints said...

I WANT A GIRL!!!! Seriously, I am so outnumbered. I took all my boys to fantastic sams today for a "spa day" :) they got hair cuts & we were in and outta there in 10 minutes! :( I LOVE HER hair!!!

My Snow Family said...

She is getting so big! What a doll!

Maria Duncan said...

She is so funny, I love her desire to stay trendy. I just put up a post about Elder Carter coming over last night! He is so awesome. We love him. Show mother Carter!

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض