Monday, January 31, 2011

6 weeks




Wow where has the time gone. Lexi will be 6 weeks in 3 days. So I thought while I had a minute I would tell you want she has been up to. Well she is starting to smile, really starting to notice everything around here...especially here clothes in her closet when I am changing her. She is quite ticklish...

She is such a good baby. She sleeps 5 to 6 hours at night waking up to eat then right back to bed till morning. Takes a bath in the morning then sleep for about 1 1/2 hours. Then in the afternoon sleep for about 3 hours. Then awake most of the night, cat naps here and there...She has been a joy. Kali has been such a great Big Sister looking out for her every step of the way. :)

We did have one scare the other night when Lexi was choking on some milk. She turned blue, head, lips & fingers...it was a really scary moment. Since then I have learned infant CPR, really realized how precious these little ones are and that they are
100 % dependent on Mom & Dad...Wow we really had to work hard to get her to breath. Lexi you are a joy & a blessing in our family!!

8 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

She is ADORABLE!!! What a scary experience-glad everything is ok. They truely are precious. I am so happy for you!

Lindsay K. said...

Kristan, she is changing so much! What a cutie!

Kristine Pratt said...

What a cutie! Both of your girls are adorable! They both look so different to me! Scary about the breathing, glad everything is ok! So glad to hear she is a good baby!

Brian and Carly said...

Wow she's cute! What a scary experience! Milk? I didn't think that was really possible! I really need a review of CPR.

Brittany & Barry said...

Oh - she is just the CUTEST little thing!!!!??!

Misha said...

Kristan-I can't believe how beautiful she is. What a doll. I am so happy she is in your family.

Maria Duncan said...

I can't get over how pretty she is. You have such a little doll. You are so lucky to have pretty girls. I bet you guys can't stop kissing those sweet chubby cheeks.

Celeste said...

She is adorable and what a good baby!