Ok well I am thinking I totally want back in the blogging world...I went to a bloggers conference that was so much fun...and if history repeats itself last time I really posted was when a baby was born, my sister in law is about to have a new little guy and I couldn't be more happy...So you heard it, I am going to start back blogging...I may even try and CATCH back up...ok WOW that is a commitment :)
Lexi is just about to turn 11 months...I can't believe it. She is walking all over the place, goes up and down the stairs, loves babies even carrys one around the house. Say's baby, momma, mommy, dad, daddy, hi, ya, she is full of fun. Kali is her Best friend and I love that they love each other. My kids are busy! But I wouldn't change it. Kali is loving pre school and wants to go to school everyday...mom surely is not ready for that! She learned to ride her bike this summer and has been really fun watching her. I just am so happy to be a mom and I am excited to blog AGAIN!!
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey you! Yay! Back to blogging! (it's tuff to stay committed but it's fun too:-) I cannot believ Lexi is WALKING! u better hang out sometime before those two are off to college! Miss ya! Happy Thanksgiving!
YAY KP!! I am so excited to hear all about your busy life as a mama of 2!! Your girls are so precious. I miss you friend!
Post a Comment