DisneyLand this summer was a absolute blast....If you can beilieve it I left Kali with my mom for a week, I bumped the whole time I was gone and then when I got home I only nursed for about another 2 weeks....Gee If I would have been a little smarter. We are planning our trip to Florida in April so this remined me of DisneyLand...Heather I know you are jealous.....
Monday, November 5, 2007
DisneyLand
DisneyLand this summer was a absolute blast....If you can beilieve it I left Kali with my mom for a week, I bumped the whole time I was gone and then when I got home I only nursed for about another 2 weeks....Gee If I would have been a little smarter. We are planning our trip to Florida in April so this remined me of DisneyLand...Heather I know you are jealous.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am SOOOO jealous!!! Thanks for planning a trip to FL after we moved back, I guess so!
Post a Comment