Kali is in trouble because I love dresses and tights and bows and clips....I remember when my mom would make us put curlers in our hair and how much I hated it....I can see my self being the same way. Girls are to fun!! If anyone ever needs cute clips, bows, barrettes....I have a great resource.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Other Dresses
Kali is in trouble because I love dresses and tights and bows and clips....I remember when my mom would make us put curlers in our hair and how much I hated it....I can see my self being the same way. Girls are to fun!! If anyone ever needs cute clips, bows, barrettes....I have a great resource.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your girl is sooo cute! I am jealous, I only get to dress up boys. It's so much fun seeing what you are up to now!
Post a Comment