Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Taylorsville Baseball

Well it is that time of year again!! There is nothing better that a good baseball game. So this year I thought with the state tournament starting last week at there home fields and tonight they will come down to UVU (Formally UVSC) I thought I would make Kali a T-ville Baseball shirt to show her spirit. I thought it turned out pretty cute. Last year at this time she was only a month old. I can't believe how the time has flown.

Front of shirt

Back of Shirt (With Jeff's name and number)

Last year when they played state at BYU. Kali was about a month old. Me and my sister Marci!!

Just a random picture of my brother Jeff for those of you who haven't seen him in a while. He was cleaning his room in this pictures so we thought we better take a pictures...."It doesn't happen that often" lol

Go Taylorsville Win State!!

8 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Cute shirt Kali. I can't believe you are already a year old.

tiffany said...

You need to put a photo of her in her little tank-top on the blog! So cute!!

Kari Hasebi said...

I think the softball team just won state!!!

Persnickety Prints said...

Go Taylorsville!

Kelly said...

I agree nothing better than baseball season. One of the things I look forward to when the boys get older. you did such a cute job with the shirt! And your little bro Jeff is such a hottie.

Celeste said...

Her shirt turned out so cute... Jeff will feel so honored! When did UVSC become UVU?

Iliana said...

You and your sister are like twins holy cow!! Cute little shirts, I bet she looks adorable in them.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Yeah I am planning on going to lunch with you and Amanda when she comes this next week. So call me if you know when and where. I am way excited to see everyone.