Thursday, May 1, 2008

ORLANDO, FLORIDA

WELL IS IT OFFICIAL WE ARE IN ORLANDO AND HAVING A GREAT TIME. WE HAVE BEEN TO DISNEY WORLD, ANIMAL KINGDOM, EPCOT, MAGIC KINGDOM, DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD, ISLAND OF ADVENTURE AND UNIVERSAL STUDIOS IN THE LAST 6 DAYS...BELIEVE ME THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A DULL MOMENT. WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN AND I WILL POST LOST OF PICTURES WHEN I GET HOME.....INCLUDING ONE OF KALI MEETING MICKEY AND MINNIE....AND LIKING IT...

10 comments:

Sarie said...

Yay! Too bad you can't see me! I am about 40 minutes from Orlando, so let me know if you guys get bored:) We could meet up. It's nice knowing you are so close, though! Hope you had a great time!!!

Debbi said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see all the fun pictures!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Geez...Have you had time to breathe?

Michaelson Family said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Glad you are having a fun time!

Rowbury Family said...

How fun! Sounds like you guys have been busy! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Oh, we can't wait to hear about the trip and see the pictures of Kali and Mickey!!
Welcome home!

Rural Dee said...

Hey, it was so good to see your response to one of our posts. It has been so long since we have been back to see any family. We hope you loved Orlando. We love it there!

Celeste said...

Luck you! I hope you continue to have a blast... can't wait to see pictures!

Kari Hasebi said...

Have fun. Enjoy the weather!!!

Lindsay said...

can't wait to see photos!