Longest Cougar Fans in the bunch.....This is where the tradition got started...Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for making such a great tradition.
Tiffany & Kristan...I love having another sister....Sister-in -laws are the BEST . . . .
High Fives All Around!!
More BOYS...Girls where were you. . . .
Grandpa...helping Kali ride the bike...maybe by next summer her legs will touch the pedals....



9 comments:
I love that you guys are so into sports... I think the lawn was the icing on the cake. Too funny!
Brooke is going to be home on the 8th so we should get together soon!!
YAY! BYU! You guys are darling! I'm so excited for you and Brian to go to Seattle! Take lots of pics. and keep us posted!
You guys are way hardcore! So fun! Dave's fam talks the talk but we do nothing fun like that! Kali is a doll!!! Lets get together soon. That was a lot of exlamation marks.
LOVE it ... we'll have to try and get together before or after a game this season!
kristen.. looks like so much fun. wish we lived closer to you all. kali is so stinkin cute..i can't even stand it. u better get going on another one. :) can't wait to see you guys at the wedding a few weeks.
hey kristan! i can't belive how big our girls are getting, time goes so fast! i'll be home in 2 weeks, i can't wait!! taya and kali will be such cute little buddies :)
Hey, it was good talking to you today! I forgot to tell you that I started a blog, so you'll have to add me onto your list. I want to see Kali SO bad! I will call you tomorrow and we will get together. Love ya!
Post a Comment