Friday, August 22, 2008

Shower!!

Well this is something on a whole new level for "mom", I asked Kali today if she would like to watch Barney while I took a shower. She said, yeah! I thought to myself, ok I will take a quick shower and I will see if she would stay in the chair like I asked her to...And to my amazement, she did. This is how I found her....Mom can officially take a shower without Kali wanting to get in....I love this little girl....

5 comments:

Celeste said...

So cute! I can't wait until Ty gets to that point. She is such a doll!

tiffany said...

how cute is she?

Brian and Carly said...

Ya! That's awesome! She's adorable.

The Edwards Family said...

Wow, she looks like she is really into Barney!!!

W.H. said...

Oh, she is so adorable!! It really is the best to have just one shower completely alone !!! enjoy!