Here are some projects I did last year and the year before. I made this spider pillow out of a place-mat bought from Kolhs...A fun activity for younger children. I made this Ghost, Witch & Pumpkin in my mom's ward...It was really fun and adds some color around the Holidays. I have a really cute Ghost that I put outside that is made out of Velt that you hang over a tomato rack and put outside with white lights...I will post when I get it up...
Thursday, October 9, 2008
HaLLoWeEn
Here are some projects I did last year and the year before. I made this spider pillow out of a place-mat bought from Kolhs...A fun activity for younger children. I made this Ghost, Witch & Pumpkin in my mom's ward...It was really fun and adds some color around the Holidays. I have a really cute Ghost that I put outside that is made out of Velt that you hang over a tomato rack and put outside with white lights...I will post when I get it up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
How cute! I love Halloween decorations! You're so creative to use a placemat.
I miss you! I need to see pictures of Kali!
That is exactly what I was working on tonight. Halloween Decor. I was going to post mine too. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!
Looks so cute! I love the new blog look!
Oh my gosh I LOVE that pillow!!! Sooooo cute!
Let's get together so you can show me how to do that cute pillow!!
Cute crafts! I love Holidays!
You are so creative. I can't wait to see Kali's halloween costume.
Post a Comment