Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sign of FALL

It seems lately I am into signs and sentimental saying and putting up my halloween decorations. It has been really fun. Those of you who know me I have a really hard time putting things up on my walls!! (Making holes in my walls that is) I blame this on my mother.... :) She has very nicely painted walls and also has a hard time making wholes....because it takes so much work to get them like that....But occasionally I will find something I really like...I will put it in that room for a couple of weeks, or months and then I will finely hang it up...And of course then I love it. I just took some random pictures just for fun so I could remember the Halloween Season in the future...

I found this cute saying a couple of months ago at Quilted Bear and fell in love with it...
I just thought it was such a great saying and I had to have it.... I still get butterfly's when I read it...I know pathetic!!

This is another one of m favorites...Now I just need Aunt Tiff to take a cute picture of our Family!!

When I saw this saying I loved it...and remember I have to LOVE something to purchase it. Mom my and Brian helped me put it up in our bathroom above our jetted tub. I think it added a lot to the bathroom.

I think this is a perfect display of fall. I had our name put on this Scarecrow couple a few years ago. I love the flower display that I keep up all year.

Traditional Carters!!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Your decorations look so cute! You need to come help me!

PB and JS said...

Your such a cute decorator. Can you teach me?

tiffany said...

so fun! I love it! Tell me when and where for the photos! Maybe this weekend? In the snow? dang...

W.H. said...

You found the cutest sayings, thanks for sharing! I'm jealous of all your cute stuff, you'll have to let me copy you! Well, let the holiday season begin!!!