Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Little Cleaner!!

It must be true about what they say... KIDS reflect the parents. I don't consider myself OCD by any means, but I do like a clean, orderly home. At times I do get crazy about it but I am definitely getting better. I have learned a lot having Kali. There is always a sippy cup that is not washed or that is full of water or Juice (and it is ok) There is often more that one book laying on the family room floor (and it is ok) when we have Primary meetings at my house and we bring ALL the kids, and all the toys come out of the toy-box (it is again, OK) I have learned toys and books can be quickly put away, sippy cups can be washed with ease....and again it is OK. I just thought these pictures where so cute. Anytime Brian or I is cleaning, wiping up something, doing laundry ext. Kali wants her own rag and she will do it right along with you. Today I found her with her Diaper Wipes cleaning my living room tables....(I will have to admit my first reaction inside was...ahh (now I will have to wipe them down) but I stopped and admired her for a job well done...and quickly got my camera....Thanks for all your help KALI.


12 comments:

Sarie said...

That is so cute Kristan! Just like her mama! Her hair is getting so long and beautiful. So blonde!

Trisha said...

That is just too cute!

Mandi said...

Hey, this is Mandi Dixon. I saw your blog through Sarah's. Kali is adorable! How are you guys doing?

Anonymous said...

Kristen.. love the story about Kali. She is a cutie. Girls are the best when it comes to helping. I am tagging you so check my blog to find out what to do. It is an easy one and fun.

Celeste said...

She is to cute for words. And happy you getting a little helper!

PB and JS said...

That is so cute. Hopefully when she's a teenager she will still help you clean.

Brian and Carly said...

She's welcome to come to my house anytime!!

tiffany said...

Isn't she so cute! We just love her! She's welcome to come over anytime!

Mike.Denae.Ty said...

She is so cute! We need to hang out more before we move so call me!

Michaelson Family said...

She just gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin cute! I wish my kids wanted to help me clean like that!!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Kristan - you're so funny!! What a good helper Kali is.