Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friends

My friend Brittany needed me to watch her 2 kids for a couple of hours a few days ago. Kali had so much fun having 2 sisters all day. They played so well together and there weren't even any tears. Addy is 4 and Lauren is 19 months...So they had lots of fun. Brittany bring them anytime to play.


Addy & Kali taking everything out of the toy box....don't worry more that once that day. They played with every toy in there...Good thing about taking everything out is that the toys get rotated...ones they forgot they liked...re-surface!!

I came inside for a minute and when I came back out this is what I found...The two of them in the CAR...I remind you this is the car I bought at a garage sell for 5 dollars...they are like 50 something in the store...I thought I came out on top this time.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

my gosh! could Kali's hair be any more BLONDE! I love it! & YOU!

PB and JS said...

What a lucky find. I never get good stuff at garage sales. Kali has the cutest cheeks EVER!!

Celeste said...

It's so much fun watching your kids play with other kids... and yes we need to get our together this week!

Kari Hasebi said...

Ok, we need to do lunch soon! Jon did a loan for Fairbourn's brother and I will have to tell you how that went!!!!

The Framptons said...

Its good to see your blog. We need to do something together. Like BBQ or something.
Jeremy

Brittany & Barry said...

So cute! Kristan - you are the best! Thanks so much for watching them that day. I'm totally willing to return the favor if you ever need it! :)

Anonymous said...

She is the most precious little girl I have ever seen!