Kali is growing up so fast and is shortly on her way to being TWO...I can hardly beilieve I will have a TWO year old. She is really into wearing tights & dresses so I figure why not...as long as she has warm tights I don't see any harm. She loves wearing my dressy shoes and walking around the house. I just thought these pictures were cute..Hope you enjoy.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Just for Fun
Kali is growing up so fast and is shortly on her way to being TWO...I can hardly beilieve I will have a TWO year old. She is really into wearing tights & dresses so I figure why not...as long as she has warm tights I don't see any harm. She loves wearing my dressy shoes and walking around the house. I just thought these pictures were cute..Hope you enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I hope I get to have a little girl one day... just like Kali! I love her!
Those pictures are so cute. I love her little face.
SOOOO cute!! I love the CP tights. Lauren is the same - always wants to wear dresses!
Oh my cuteness. Those tights are darling! The pics of her hair are so cute too! I want to get Abby's cut shore like that. Kali is getting SO big!
Can she get any cuter!!!????
Post a Comment