Well Kali is on to yet another Hair cut....this time I feel like at least she has a little style. I have been trying to grow out the sides since they have taken the longest to grow. So finally I couldn't take the mullet look any longer. So we cut it all of and now we can start growing in all together...Yippy!! I think it turned out so cute. Thanks Emily!!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Yet Another Hair Cut
Well Kali is on to yet another Hair cut....this time I feel like at least she has a little style. I have been trying to grow out the sides since they have taken the longest to grow. So finally I couldn't take the mullet look any longer. So we cut it all of and now we can start growing in all together...Yippy!! I think it turned out so cute. Thanks Emily!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Kristin, you have one cute daughter there! How are you guys? We will be in Provo in April for graduation, so we should get together.
She is so dang CUTE! I wish we could see her in person so bad. Kai and her would have a blast together.
Miss ya!!!
I looks so cute! man- she is so grown up! I miss you guys!! Are you all better yet?
She looks darling!! Miss you!
It's so cute. That hair cut turned out way better then Chan's first one.
She looks darling!!
It looks so cute!
I love the new haircut. There is something about a haircut that makes them grow up. She looks so cute!
She is adorable! I love her haircut. I can't believe she is almost two. She looks like such a big girl now!
She's beautiful! I love the haircut.
That cut is so dang cute on her!!, she looks so much older too.
How are you guys? Miss you!
Kali - I love you new sassy look. We haven't seen you for awhile. We need to hang out.
Kristan, Sabrina's blog is private too :) Give her my e mail or just tell her to go to www.modbeclothing.com/tiffany
Thanks!
Tiff
Post a Comment