Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blog Book

Ok I decided to take a few pictures just so you could get the idea of what a finished book looks like. There are lots of different covers you can choose from. You can put pictures on the front & back if you want to but you don't have to...I have decided that I am going to print mine each year from here on out and I can look back and see the day to day things of the Carter family...Anyway hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions because I was clueless!! Again you can go to the link on the side of my blog and it will walk you through step by step. (And great quality of printing I might add)


Front Cover...I chose a picture and this cover, but again there are lots to chose from


It prints out just how your blog looks. All pages are white, it doesn't print all of are backgrounds we chose... (I think that would be to messy)


Back cover, again I chose to do a photo...but you don't have to.

11 comments:

Debbi said...

I love it! I will have to try them next year. I wish you could have brought it to the park, maybe next time we get together, I want to see it in person!

Brian and Carly said...

That turned out really awesome! I need to tell some friends of mine to check this out.

Celeste said...

I need to get on top of things like you are and do this. It looks so great and you will love having it.

Holly said...

I LOVE it! Teach me how!

Maria Duncan said...

what company did you use to do this?
it looks really cool.

Brittany & Barry said...

Yeah, I think a yearly printed book would be a great idea too. Help me do it. Love ya.

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Brian did a great job! Looks good.

Cammie said...

Thanks for the info. Yours turned out so cute!

tiffany said...

what a great gift! Nice work Brian! so cute!

The Allen Family said...

So Cute! What company did you do it through?

Trisha said...

ok so I am trying to make a book and I need help!