Well Brian's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I don't know where the time has gone.
That morning I ran in my very first 5K it was so much fun. It was for benefit of a guy's daughter that I work with. There were lots of people I knew there, and I think that motivated ME!! Brian played in the Payson softball tournament all day, so Kali and I spent the day at the park. We decided to bring Oranges (So I was like the team MOM) lol for a birthday treat... all they guys were laughing but they ate all the oranges so it must not have been that bad of an idea, right?
After the tournament was over Nate & Tiffany had a birthday party for him...Nate made awesome wings and we bbq-ed chicken, steak and had some yummy salads...Nate & Tiffany's house is the summer house since they are the lucky' ones with a POOL...Thanks again for always letting us come to your house. As you can see from the pictures Kali thought the pool was warm enough...notice that no one else is in....She is our little water girl (She must be related to the Pratt's)
Brian is such a great husband and dad. He is always more patient that I would except, , he always helps me out...ALWAYS...and usually has a smile doing it. He is a great support to our family and he is a really hard worker...I don't know what I would do without him...Babe we love you so much and hope you had a great birthday!



2 comments:
That's awesome that you ran in a
5K. I think it would be cool to do something like that.
It looks like you all had fun for Brian's birthday.
we sure love a good excuse to party and get all crazy and swim in the rain... wait we did that! :-)
Post a Comment