Sit & Stay a While
YEAHHHH! You did it! She is getting so big! I can't believe it. Before you know it she will be throwing tantrums and talking back to you--2 year olds are just awesome:) Enjoy it while she is still little. We need to play!Love yaKrissa
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! look at all those GREAT photos!!
she is such a doll. looks just like you! I'm glad you joined the blogging world. Ours is joshandamandasmith.blogspot.com
Cute pictures Kristan! She's such a cute girl.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YEAHHHH! You did it! She is getting so big! I can't believe it. Before you know it she will be throwing tantrums and talking back to you--2 year olds are just awesome:) Enjoy it while she is still little. We need to play!
Love ya
Krissa
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! look at all those GREAT photos!!
she is such a doll. looks just like you! I'm glad you joined the blogging world. Ours is joshandamandasmith.blogspot.com
Cute pictures Kristan! She's such a cute girl.
Post a Comment