Dresses are the best thing about having a girl....and since they grow so fast at the beginning it seems every-time you turn around you get to purchase a cute dress. My mom is really great at finding cute dresses for Kali for great deals. I especially love this one. Sunday's are so fun...but I do think she is ready for nursery already...she loves playing with kids and watching them...Since they never stop moving....Well I just got called to the Secretary in the Primary...WOW!! This is quite the calling with 90 kids in Primary including 3 nursery's...I am exited and a bit overwhelmed at the moment so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Black or White
Dresses are the best thing about having a girl....and since they grow so fast at the beginning it seems every-time you turn around you get to purchase a cute dress. My mom is really great at finding cute dresses for Kali for great deals. I especially love this one. Sunday's are so fun...but I do think she is ready for nursery already...she loves playing with kids and watching them...Since they never stop moving....Well I just got called to the Secretary in the Primary...WOW!! This is quite the calling with 90 kids in Primary including 3 nursery's...I am exited and a bit overwhelmed at the moment so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
she is such a cutie! we have 3 nursery's in our ward too, it's crazy to keep track of I'm sure. I"m a nursery worker in the baby one, they have it all split up by age and I actually like it, the kids are soo sweet and never argue or anything, we just have to get them to stop crying and then they are fine! I bet you will do great in that calling!
You are going to be fantastic! I'm so excited for you! I love dresses!! Let's just pray I get at least ONE girl!
Good luck with that!!! So do you want to go to lunch anytime soon? Let me know. karihasebi@msn.com
Take Care.
Dresses are the best. I don't think Whitney ever wore the same dress twice that first year. Good luck with the calling. Sounds fun!
Holy crap...90 kids in your primary!! My advice would to take a lot of advil before you head in there! This is the cutest picture of Kali and I love that dress. She is getting cuter and cuter everytime I see a picture of her.
Kali is so gorgeous and getting so big! I miss ya!
Post a Comment