Monday, January 14, 2008

Yum Yum



Kali is my little veggie eater...anything from carrots to sweet potato's she loves. She is winging herself from the bottle...She would only have a bottle in the morning and at night if I would let her. I guess I can't complain about that I here sometimes that is quite the process. She loves her sippy cup and her new thing is drinking out of a straw...so now I can't trick her with my soda....Dang that was nice while it lasted....She is growing up to fast...

3 comments:

Debbi said...

hahah! noah loves my soda now too and I have to drink it in a cup that he can't see in (like plastic colored) or else he wants it! both my boys always loved sweet potatoes too!

tiffany said...

I'm surprised it took her this long to figure it out... I love it! What a cutie! now you just need to start scrapbooking all these great photos!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, she is the spitting image of you in this picture! Ya, Whitney ate lots of veggies too. Her skin was a light shade of orange during one phase of her life. Gotta love the carrots and squash!