Monday, January 21, 2008

First Tooth/ 9 Month Visit

Kali has finally gotten her first tooth. It is on the bottom left....It is so cute :) ...So I guess she won't be our little gummer for long.
She had her 9 month Dr. Appointment this last week and she is 20lbs and 31 1/2 inches long. So she is in the 100 % for height, 90 % in weight...She is growing really well and is full of life!!

5 comments:

The Edwards Family said...

First tooth already? I can't believe how fast she is growing up!!!

Debbi said...

What a big girl! I love it when they only have that one tooth or two tooth smile - is she a good teether? It sounds like she is such a good baby, I bet she is!

Michaelson Family said...

Holy cow...teeth?!? That is so exciting. Can't wait to see pictures.

tiffany said...

can she really be that old?? I can't believe it! I love that she is finally getting a tooth! Watch out- she is going to be a chomper! i hear she's scooting too!!?

Celeste said...

How exciting...a first tooth!! She is so tall!...basketball?...or softball?