We had the opportunity to spend the last 4 days baby-sitting Tanner, Mckay & Talmage. We had a great time with the kids. I did realize I am glad they come one at a time. And I also realized that I wish I had a little Mckay to entertain Kali all of the time. The boys were so cute and good with Kali, how and I going to manage without them :( I am sure they are glad there parents are home. We love the Leishman Family and were glad they could have some alone time.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Cute Leishman Family
We had the opportunity to spend the last 4 days baby-sitting Tanner, Mckay & Talmage. We had a great time with the kids. I did realize I am glad they come one at a time. And I also realized that I wish I had a little Mckay to entertain Kali all of the time. The boys were so cute and good with Kali, how and I going to manage without them :( I am sure they are glad there parents are home. We love the Leishman Family and were glad they could have some alone time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Kristan, you are so awesome!
Thank you for tending the boys. They had a great time with you guys. I can't tell you what a blessing it is to go and know that your kids are in good hands. I know it is a ton of work and I appreciate your great attitude in making us feel so good about leaving them.
Thanks again!!
Hey, I want to change my blog. Yours are so cute, how and/or where do you do the templates? Please tell me, I've been looking all over the internet and can't find anything I like, that's free. Call me or email me. Thanks!
I love your new blog! I seriously need your help. I had so much fun going out to lunch with you, Kari and Brooke, we definately need to do it again!
I love your new back ground...you need to teach me how to do that!
you are so nice kristan! i'm glad kali was lovin the attention... its funny how babies love older kids. love the new blog changes too. wanna help me do mine:)
Where do I sign up for the babysitting?
Oh, and everyone wants you to teach them how to blog! See, you are a MAC pro!
love ya!
Kristan, we live in Taylorsville not Riverton. We should get together soon and work on our blogs and order in lunch. Hope to see you soon! I have added your blog site to mine.
You have been tagged see my blog to find out what to do!
Post a Comment