Valentines is a time to sit back and think of all the people you love in your life. There are so many people in my life that I love and I am so thankful for. I wish I had enough time to post pictures of everyone I love...But we all know that would take me the rest of my life. So I thought I would post a picture of Kali since she is the newest love in my life. (Gee that is a surprise)
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Happy Valentines!!
Valentines is a time to sit back and think of all the people you love in your life. There are so many people in my life that I love and I am so thankful for. I wish I had enough time to post pictures of everyone I love...But we all know that would take me the rest of my life. So I thought I would post a picture of Kali since she is the newest love in my life. (Gee that is a surprise)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
She is getting so BIG! She is soooo adorable!!!
Kali is growing up so fast! Ok, your Mom got stuck in the car for 5 hours today, or Wed night with her? Yeah, your Mom deserves the award!
I am still working on getting those Merrill perks back up and running...you know that the CA's got to go to the Homestead too, right? Thanks Rick!
Thanks for all YOU do Kristan! Jon would DIE without you! By the way are you using Photoshop now?
LOL!
Kali has the most adorable blue eyes! She's a keeper.
I just ran across your cute blog! Yay we can be blog friends now! Lindandcorb.blogspot.com Kali is so dang cute!
Post a Comment