need to do. . . .
1. Take a picture of you bag
2. Show a picture of ALL the contents in it....BEFORE CLEANING IT OUT!!
3.:Bag Tag" At least 5 people
This is definitely the smallest purse I have ever had...I love big bags and I do still carry a purse and a diaper bag...I know everyone keeps telling me I need to condense....But I think you need to have your own "goods"
Well as you can see I don't have much in my "small" purse anymore. I do love lipstick, lip-gloss,chap-stick anything to do with lips....I have to carry the ibuprofen for myself and my husband....just in case! My I call "MOM" wallet (thanks to my mom) my wallet just keeps getting bigger and bigger....Keys and a riblet towel, again just in case.
I tag....Sabrina, Kelly, Celeste, Ashley M, Tessa
And yes you have to POST



7 comments:
Kristan,
Maybe this is a dumb question...am I Ashley M? I am not sure if there was a different Ashley?
Are we frinds or what...I think I carry just as much chap stick adn lip gloss in my purse as you do!! I love the new pics of Kali in her v-day outfit and her new tooth! Cute.
Holy lip gloss! Gosh!! haha! Are you sure that was all that was in your purse... I know that between the two of us, we have the family covered... the riblet towels... haha- applebees! I just got rid of mine! they come in super handy though!
What a great idea! This is interesting! I love lip gloss too so much. I love your new blog colors.
Ok, I am giving you a week for a new post I expect something when I get back. Love ya
I miss your posts Kristan! I need to see more cute pics of your adorable daughter!
It has been a while since your last post. Are you on a vacation!!!!
Post a Comment