I know it has been so long since I have posted...Gee what have I been up to? Life just got busy I guess but I am back on the wagon. Kali is coming up on a year. She will be 1 on April 20th. She is going all over the place, up and down the stairs is her favorite past time. If you need someone to teach your child to go down the stairs my mom and father in law and husband are now pro's....Thank goodness.. We did have one fall before the proper teaching was in order and I can say that is scared me to death...Don't worry I have been keeping up on all your blogs and I am sure I have been scratched off the list of blogs to check...lol So enjoy and I do a few posts today....
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
About Time
I know it has been so long since I have posted...Gee what have I been up to? Life just got busy I guess but I am back on the wagon. Kali is coming up on a year. She will be 1 on April 20th. She is going all over the place, up and down the stairs is her favorite past time. If you need someone to teach your child to go down the stairs my mom and father in law and husband are now pro's....Thank goodness.. We did have one fall before the proper teaching was in order and I can say that is scared me to death...Don't worry I have been keeping up on all your blogs and I am sure I have been scratched off the list of blogs to check...lol So enjoy and I do a few posts today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thank goodness, I can rest assure that you are alive and well.
I've missed my updates! I can't believe she's going to be 1. i love the photo with her little jeans! what a little toddler!
Glad to hear from you again!!!
Post a Comment