Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter





Well Easter weekend was so much fun for our little family. It all started on Friday Night when we went out to dinner with Nate and Tiffany (my brother and sister in law) we hadn't hung-out with them one on one in a while and it was really fun to sit and visit with them....Then Satruday we headed up to SLC to spend the day with my family...The girls shopped while the boys went to a baseball game and then we all met up later and colored Easter Eggs, which Kali thornily enjoyed (I will post pictures another day) and had dinner and played Rock Band and just had a great time. Then on Sunday after church we went to the Carters for a BBQ (First of the spring I may add) and it was delicious....I think I forgot how great cooking on the grill really is. We all stayed around and played guitar hero and talked....It was a great weekend with Family. Brian and I are so thankful we are able to be by both of our families, we feel truly blessed....I thought these to pictures turned out so cute of Brian and Kali right before church on Easter....) I would have been in the picture, but of course I was running a little late) Hope everyone had a great Easter...And Bring On SPRING....

12 comments:

Debbi said...

happy Easer! Kali looks so cute! I love her dress, it sounds like you had a great weekend, I love your new blog look too!

Jodi Leishman said...

Kali looks adorable in her little easter dress. I can't believe she's walking around the furniture. She's growing up!

Sarie said...

Happy easter, Kali is gorgeous of course. You have one cute little girl. You need to get in more pictures of YOU. I am the same way, have tons of pics of everyone else but me!

Mel said...

I found you! I laughed at the name you gave me on your other blogs :) I love Kali! She is so cute! We all need to hang out again, when is the next important game on so we have an excuse to come to your house???

tiffany said...

It was fun to hang out finally! PS I loved Kali's dress! She looks so cute with her daddy

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Is that the dress that you made for her?

Iliana said...

Fun weekend! Kali is getting so big! She's adorable.

The Steenbliks said...

Darling picture!!! I am so excited to see you guys. Hopefully we can hang out soon! Miss you!!!

Celeste said...

Cute Easter dress!! Kali looks so cute...it sounds like you guys had a great Easter. It was so fun hanging out last week and having you at the sealing on Sat. !!!

Lindsay said...

Cute post kp! i can't wait to see you guys this month! I miss u to pieces!

Kari Hasebi said...

I love her dress! I will see you tonight and we can catch up.

Leesee Girlyfield said...

I'm so glad I saw you at the shower tonight. I love this blogging thing. It's so fun to keep in touch w/ people I don't get to see very often. Your little Kali is adorable!!!