Monday, April 7, 2008

Shoes



Kali has defiantly confirmed that she is my daughter...she loves SHOES!!! Not walking in them but looking at them and playing with them...This is a whole new toy box for her...Oh how we love SHOES...

6 comments:

Kari Hasebi said...

I didn't know you liked shoes!! It was nice to see you again. We should do lunch again soon.

tiffany said...

like mother like daughter! You've got a crazy girlie-girl on your hands for sure!!! I can't believe she's so big!

Celeste said...

So cute... and I love her little leggings!

Sarie said...

And I love her tights or leggings or whatever! So cute! I was looking through photos today and came across the ones of her. She's so so so cute and has the cutest chubby little face. What a babe.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is stinkin cute!!! And now you really have a problem with the whole shoe fetish!!

Sunny Jo said...

OH kristen, she is TOO cute!! I just wanna squeeze her!! She looks just like her mommy!!:)