Thursday, May 8, 2008

Daytona Beach


Daddy and Kali enjoying there self on the white sandy beach...


Brian I and Kali enjoying a Sunday at the BEACH

The family at Daytona!!! Most beautiful sand and beach....I love the BEACH!!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh1ohuqeP_cjxszmWBsBA31UL82VeMCHrboVKnfIOfC_B3LKRJgBglEzOme538ttMluzRQIEJ5OxkAYz9wZZZ6pX6uNtusMPoNVRm7YV4rGbjHltTBPuf1WHGY7RWH09SD3Re_6fs15yTQ/s1600-h/DSCF0902.JPG">
Tiffany, Nate, Cory Chris, Ashton, Marilyn Brian, Kali


Kali







7 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

All these pictures are so fun. I love that the whole family got to go! I have been waiting for these pictures.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Looks like you had way too much fun!!

Moleff Family! said...

What a great time! Looks like a blast! We went to some of those places for our honeymoon and acted just like kids! We are taking Landon to San Diego in a couple weeks. So excited!!! Although i will be over 7 months pregnant!! eeeh

tiffany said...

cute photos! So much fun! Let's go back!

Sarie said...

Cute photos! Glad you had such a great time!!!!

Celeste said...

Lucky you!! Getting to go to the beach... I hope Kali loved it to!

Camille Law said...

Love it! How fun for all the Carter Clan! Great to see you all and keep in touch...since we never get to see you when we come to Utah. Go figure! Come visit us in Vegas anytime!