Thursday, May 15, 2008

Phone in Pepsi!

Ok so last week I had a cup of watered down PEPSI in my car that I hadn't finished and hadn't thrown away!! Low and behold I set my cell phone down to pull into a parking spot and my phone slid right into that watered down cup of PEPSI.... yes of course losing each and every number I have ever had in the last 8 years and ruining my cell phone!! So you all can imagine how mad I was....AHHHH I am kicking myself. So I have e-mailed those of you whose e-mail I have and tired to scrimp and scrape up some of your numbers but I am still missing a couple hands full. So please text message me with your name and number or e-mail me so we can stay in touch. That would be great....

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Kristan, didn't anyone tell you that phones don't belong in pepsi! It looks like you guys had so much fun in Orlando. I loved looking at your pictures. And Dave and I started waiting in line to see Mickey and Minnie and it lasted about 10 minutes before dave bailed out! Oh well we will always have disneyland right?

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Polly told me you called her and got me number so that is good. Sorry to hear about your phone though.(That makes you so mad) Last time we went to Hawaii Colten decided to take a swim with his in his swimming suit!