Thursday, May 8, 2008

Universal Studios/Island of Adventure


Simpson's was one of our favorites...The new ride is at the park and it is really fun. Kind of like the old back to the future ride. I am not sure it was worth the 90 minute WAIT!!

Grandma and Grandpa in Cat in the Hat Land....One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish....Bring back any memories...

Kali has yogurt every morning for breakfast and Dora is on the outside of the kids yogurt and so we thought this picture was fitting.

Brian and Kali on the Merry Go Round....And boy did it go a round....I think the kids rides make me more sick than the adult rides....She loved riding rides...

6 comments:

Rowbury Family said...

Wow, looks like you guys had such a fun vacation. Kali is getting so big it's crazy.

The Turner Family said...

What an awesome trip! I'm so jealous. It looks like you guys had a blast!!

Jodi Leishman said...

I can't believe Kali got to meet Dora - what a lucky girl! Dora rocks!

Kari Hasebi said...

You went to a lot of places!!! Looks like you all had a great time. Are you going to the reunion??

Celeste said...

I just read through all you adventures!! I'm so jealous! That would be so much fun! .... I bet it's even more fun going with a kid... it's true that you get more excited for them to do things then for you to. I'm so happy you ad such a great time.

Persnickety Prints said...

OK..no fair! looks like Kali got spoiled being the only kid! ONe is so much easier than 2...or 3..or...well, just remember that!
Ryder is freaking out that you are standing next to Dora-he hates Diego. JOn made him get a Diego bike for his 2nd b-day (not DOra), and he won't touch it.
Fun times!!