Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Annual Cougar Kickoff Party

Well this year Brian's little brothers decided to "light the Y" Cory has been keeping the grass perfectly trimmed this entire summer, and last night it got painted...Tiffany made awesome invitations!! Everyone was to bring their own meat and something "BLUE" to share. I made blue pasta salad...there were also things like....blue breadsticks, blue homemade oreo cookies, a blue bag of cool ranch doritos, blue chocolate chip cookies, blue potato salad, blue rice crispy treats, blue cake, blue carmel corn and the list goes on...there was also a contest on who could come as the best dressed cougar fan...so I decided to have Kali in a Pooh on U shirt...(because ultimately the best cougar fan is the one who doesn't like the Utes', right? (I have to be very careful because my brother in law is as big as a UTAH fan is my husband is a BYU fan....imagine...that....) We had a great time and will carryon this tradition....

Super Cute Invitation

THE Y

Grandma & Kali.....

Nate, Brian & Curt

Best Dressed...Cory & Chris.....(Old Halloween Costumes, can you believe they still fit... well kind of)

5 comments:

The Edwards Family said...

I love the Y!!! Wish we could have made it, it looks like you guys had a blast.

PB and JS said...

I am going to have to show PB the Y. I might secretly do it to my Neighbors who are huge Ute fans. Maybe I should just leave a sack full of poop on their porch that says poo on U instead. Love Kali's shirt, the Y, and the tiny costumes.

Jodi Leishman said...

The party was a great idea - we loved it! Can't wait to see what kind of blue food everyone comes up with next year.

Celeste said...

What a great party... those costums are cracking me up!!

Sunny Jo said...

LOVE the Invite, LOVE the painted grass, Love the "POO ON U"
t-shirt, I LOVE all of it, and I Love that u are such a HUGE BYU fan!! I miss watching the games with u girl!!! I bet u are SUPER into them, screaming and yelling and such!!:)
Man, I miss ur energy girl!!