For my record...
I met Heather at waffle night at the apartments by Columbia Lane (Mutual Guy friends)
I met Lindsay through my friend Mckinzey (who I played softball at UVSC with ) sister-in law Krystal (who was from Monticello & so was Lindsay).
I met Katie through Heather who met Katie working at Nuskin....
I met Wendy in summer school at UVSC in a Early Childhood Development class...
Wow and there it is. Lindsay thanks for letting us all stay at your house.
Girls I recommend this to all of you. Having Girl friends, Sisters, Moms, Sister-in-laws, Mother-in -laws & grandmas...Is so amazing. The connection that women have is awesome and such a great support. I put a challenge to every girl out there to look up someone they haven't talked or heard from in a while... someone you have been thinking about (because I know everyone has someone they have wondered about.... how they are, where they are, or just simply how they are doing) and go out of your way to contact them, do something nice for them, send a letter, e-mail. ect...YOU BE CREATIVE>>>>>>The rewards are great!
I was also so glad to come home to my little family of 2. I loved the college days and every now and again it is so great to
relive them and catch up with old friends....But then I quickly realize how blessed I am to have a wonderful husband who treats me so good and loves me and Kali so much. I am so glad I have them in my life...I hope I can always live everyday to the fullest.
Kristan, Katie, Lindsay
Heather, Katie, Lindsay, Wendy



10 comments:
How fun you got to go! Girlfriends are the best to get back in touch with - it was fun to see you guys back when I was in Utah. Glad your summer is going ok!
How fun! I'm so glad we've kept in touch all these years. And you are so right about needing "girl time"... and yes this week I am free!! ... anytime is god for me to get together... Thursday?
Opps!! that last comment was from me!
Such a fun weekend! I need one of those.
I'm so glad you had such a good time. i can only imagine all of the late night laughing!
I totally agree, we all need good girl friends... We still need to go Ikea. Love-Becca
Oh how fun. I miss all you girls soooo much. We really had fun in our college days, didn't we? And you are soooo good at keeping in touch with everyone. You are such a goood friend!!
HAppy BIRTHDAy!!!!
..on May 2nd. I suck! Why is your birthday on my calendar for today??? WEll, you should just pretend & MILK it!!!
Love yA!
I love it!! You're such a great friend and I'm so glad we had more than a couple of hours to talk, although I did intend to catch up on my sleep rather than stay up 'til 3am! Oh well, it was worth it.
Post a Comment