Wednesday, September 10, 2008

At Last Huskie Field!!

Well this is the reason we planned a trip to Seattle...BYU was playing Washington and hadn't been back since 1983 ( you are impressed that I know that, right?) So we bought are plane tickets, tracked down the best tickets in town (we thought) and off we went...to a beautiful Seattle. Kali stayed with my mom and dad (Thanks) and I think she had lots of fun. Wish I had some pictures of her getting everything she wanted...lol

Brian at Huskie stadium...Don't worry we were there 2 hours before kick-off.

THE WIN...You would think they were Celebraties!

The traveling CREW...and it keeps getting bigger.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5244603148700913330" />
At last we can RELAX

2 comments:

Debbi said...

I love it, I am so glad you got to come, I just wish I could have come up to see you! That game was up and down the whole time. My favorite was my sister (a husky fan, b/c her husband went there) commented to me monday that the stupid call lost the game...no they could have kicked the field goal...and there where horrible calls both ways the whole game. I bet it was awesome in person!

W.H. said...

You guys are so cute! That game was great- thank goodness we won or I'd have one grumpy hubby! He was totally jealous you got to actually be there! I hope you both had a blast with all your alone time and fun sight seeing! We need to hang out now that you're back from your vacay!