Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Driving into Seattle

Driving into Seattle and over looking the city with the bridges and the bay and lakes was quite a sight to see. Brian and I had so much fun with his family and friends. And of course the best part of the trip was that the COUGS came away with a Victory. Enjoy Seattle as you take a little journey through lots of pictures and fun times.

10 comments:

PB and JS said...

I am so jealous of your trip. We were thinking of going and now I see how fun it looks I am mad we didn't. The Baseball game!!! Coleman loves the Yankees, and he would have loved that. I am so glad you guys had fun.

The Edwards Family said...

I am so glad you guys had sooooooo much fun!!! Next time they play in washington I better not be pregnant.

The Allen Family said...

You guys have been busy! Looks like fun, I love all the BYU blue! I really want to go to washington, it looks awesome.

The Turner Family said...

I'm so jealous! I wish we could have been able to go this year. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Sunny Jo said...

Oh, Im SO jealous that you got to go to Seattle!! I have been DYING to go there!! What a beautiful place!! oh well, maybe someday....:)

Brittany & Barry said...

So fun!

Kari Hasebi said...

I am jealous!! My BF lives there and I have not seen her in a while. I would love to go there.

Brian and Carly said...

Oh my gosh Kristen! Are you going to disown me as a friend if I told you I went to the U!? I think sometimes Bri would like to disown me for a wife when I admit that :) Looks like you had such an awesome time! Next year we should do a Seattle trip together and hit some games.

Celeste said...

What a great trip... I love Seattle. SO fun that you got to see the cougars while you were there. I love little get aways like that!

Jodi Leishman said...

I had no idea Seattle was such a beautiful city. We're so jealous of you guys. We'll have to check the COUGS calendar for next year and find an away game we can go to with you guys. Soo fun!