Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jeff going through the temple

Jeff had the opportunity to go through the temple on March 21st. He went through the Jordan River Temple. It was such a great day. Here are some pictures after to go with how special the day was. He will be leaving on his mission on April 22nd and going to Chile, Santiago West mission. We will sure miss him

The whole family after the temple session. What a special time!

Mom, Jeff & Dad (Bitter sweet for the mother I am sure)
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjGaIqXb14NVfDP4Ai9whyUeut6LI2gnGrZmHb1AA0bVq7iV1JQdMBWCPuQLSloHdOow0BZx2hZ27D3kMKhEAPOAlQ9ZhzQBNOBKz3mtlE1UdZKsU98v47PUwe-TyvIFN_c4Z02EUIrkU4/s1600-h/P3210025.JPG">
Fun picture!!

Jeff and one of his best friends Remick that is getting ready to leave on a mission as well.

2 comments:

tiffany said...

cute family! I can't believe he leaving so soon.

Brian and Carly said...

Is that your brother? I went to that exact same mission! IT WAS THE BEST and I am so jealous. It's super small and the people are AWESOME! I want to go back (but not on another mission really) :)

Car