Friday, March 6, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Kali & I just recently started mommy & me swim lessons. I really wanted to go just to keep Kali familiar with the water. Brian's brother & his wife have a pool so I want her to learn a few basic things. Well this little one loves the water....We do all sorts of fun things, sing songs and play games..After the fist time we got out she looked at me and said, "more mom". She is so much fun in the water and is really enjoying lessons....I don't mind them either....minus getting in a bathing suit in march with pasty white legs and freezing cold after you get out :) The things we do for our kids!!


Kali & her friend Ava getting ready for there first swim lesson.

4 comments:

Skoot D said...

You have such a CUTE daughter!!!

I sure miss the old days!!! It looks like you've been doing well!!!

LY!!!!!

skootoosh.blogspot.com

Celeste said...

How fun! I would love to do something like that with Ty. You are such a great mom!

PB and JS said...

I hate getting in a swim suit too, but not because it's cold. Mines more insecurity...especially when half the Moms come in bikinis. Kali is supper cute in her swimsuit.

Brian and Carly said...

Too cute! How fun. I'll have to get that info from you and do it with Avie next year!