Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Photo Shoot

I know I posted lots of pictures but I loved them all. Kali is getting so grown up. She will soon be two and I wanted to get some fun photos....of Kali in all the moments...I think this is exactly what I got....My Sister in Law Tiffany look these pictures for me. She does such an amazing job. She is right now in the process of making a studio in her basement with all the correct lighting and such. When she gets things ready I will let everyone know. If you want something immediatly let me know and I will have you talk with Tiffany. She has a photo blog if you go to... www.tcarterphotography.blogspot.com



5 comments:

Brittany & Barry said...

Love the pix! She is so Brian!

Scott and Beth said...

Cute Pictures! You can't go wrong with a tutu!

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable! I'm glad to know Tiffany is into Photography. Once again Kali is just a doll. :)

Celeste said...

They are all SO cute and beautful! Your sister in law does a great job... I'm sure it helps having a cutie like little Kalie :)

romanrobertaloftus said...

Kali is so cute!! I love how little girls get into getting their pictures taken. Alyssa loves a camera too! The pictures are beautiful, but having a beautiful model helps too!