Thursday, June 25, 2009

Forgot

Well this morning must have been a crazy morning although I didn't know it was that crazy until I stepped into the elevator. I looked at myself as the entire elevator is lined with mirrors from the ceiling to the floor...I looked once, then I caught myself looking again....I thought again to myself...I look different today....hum....I suddenly realized I forgot to finish my makeup and didn't wear any mascara....lol I laughed and thought oh well....Crazy mom as Kali would say....So I went on with my day and after work I was heading to American Fork to meet my mom to pick up Kali (she had a sleep-over with grandma and grandpa) I got out of the car and I was talking to my mom and Kali for a minute and then my mom tucked my tag in from the back of my shirt...I thought inside my head, great I spent the whole day with my shirt tag hanging out as well as wearing no mascara....Silly mommy....well then my mom looked at me again :) I said, "WHAT" she said, (kindly in her sweet voice) I think you have your shirt inside out.....low and behold I DID...I had gone the entire day without mascara & with my shirt inside OUT...and of course no one said anything until my lovely MOTHER!!! Silly mommy!! A day to look back and laugh...I don't know if anyone has read or heard the story of the grandma that wears the purple hat...As you grow older and wiser you finally decide....if a purple hat is all you got you better go and concur the world...unless you want to spend your whole life wishing you would have warn mascara and had your shirt right side out...

8 comments:

LeAnn said...

How funny!! Reminds me of the time I got to church and realized that I had done my eye make up on one eye and not the other. I blamed it on being pregnant.

Cammie said...

That is so funny! I have had similar experiences happen to me. It's good to know that I'm not the only one it happens to:)

All About Austins said...

Haha, alright that is just too funny! I LOVE it! That Post made my day! :)

The Edwards Family said...

That story just made my day.

Celeste said...

LOVE THIS! You are so hilarious.

Ashley said...

Ok that is hilarious... are you pregnant by chance? :) Sounds like something I would do!

Brian and Carly said...

I got a good laugh out of this! You are awesome!

My Snow Family said...

Oh Kristan... you crack me up!