Friday, August 8, 2008

Say Cheese!!

This is Kali's first attempt at saying cheese for the camera. I have been trying to get her to say cheese and she has caught on. I love how she doesn't really know how to smile with her teeth. We have been playing all day together. Running errands (I got my car's safety and emission, dropped the dry cleaning off , shopped around burlington (looking for some sing a long dvd's) racing up and down the stairs. (She can really move ) And just laying on the floor putting on and off mom's shoes and tickling her to death. I love days like this. . . spending quality time together.


9 comments:

The Turner Family said...

I love the goofy smile they get when they first learn to smile on cue. She's adorable!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

How fun...She is growing up too fast!

LeAnn said...

She is growing up so fast! Don't they just get better all the time?

Celeste said...

SO cute! Love the cute smiles whe they're trying to say cheese.

Michaelson Family said...

I am so ready for you guys to come and visit!!! Bronco season is about here and you better come up and say hello.

PB and JS said...

That is so cute. My kids always scrunch their faces and close there eyes. Her cheese is about the cutest thing ever.

Persnickety Prints said...

LOOK at those EYES! She is sooo blonde and adorable! I need to come in & see you! :) School starts for the older boys on monday! YEAH! (someday you will feel the same:)
LOL!

Am-Biance said...

Kristan, it was so great to see you at the store the other day! I love your blog and your sweet little girl is too cute, she looks like you!! Please keep in touch..Isn't it great to have blogging pals :)
take care~
stacy

Lindsay said...

i don't even know where to start! all your posts and pictures are so cute! i can't wait to see you this weekend!