Well I was experimenting with Kali's hair for a minute to see, just how long it was...This is the first "do" I came up with...Oh gee someone please help me!!
I remember when Gwyn's hair was like that. You just have to wet the pig tail and curly it with a round brush. It makes it look much better. She looks so cute anyway!
That is the only bad thing about your baby having straight hair. It's hard to keep it from sticking straight up. I take CS's and flip it threw. I don't know If you know what I am talking about. Take the little pony tail and stick your finger under the rubber band (in the middle) and pull the hair threw. Then it should make a cute twist and the hair should lay flat. I can send you a picture if you want to try it, because my instruction probably don't make any sense.
Hey Kristan!! How are you guy!? ... I'm glad you found my blog... we're doing really good out in Chicago. I'll be back for a visit next week then for good the end of September, Cam is staying through October though :( Kali is getting so big!! I can't belive how fast they change! She's adorable! Hey, how's our lawn :) haha!!
Her hair looks so long like that, so cute! I haven't tried printing yet, we need to get together sometime soon and try it! I went to get the hellies but they were out of them for a week or two she said, so i'll have to go back out!
13 comments:
She looks adorable... but maybe you should stick with two piggy tails!! :)
I remember when Gwyn's hair was like that. You just have to wet the pig tail and curly it with a round brush. It makes it look much better. She looks so cute anyway!
She looks so much older with her hair up! And she looks so much like Brian.
haha! So cute! What a little stinker! I love her! Way to get crazy with her hair! I love it!
CUTENESS! They look like little antenna's! Love it! My friends girls always had the antenna's!
haha Cute!
I think Kali likes it, let's see it at church.
That is the only bad thing about your baby having straight hair. It's hard to keep it from sticking straight up. I take CS's and flip it threw. I don't know If you know what I am talking about. Take the little pony tail and stick your finger under the rubber band (in the middle) and pull the hair threw. Then it should make a cute twist and the hair should lay flat. I can send you a picture if you want to try it, because my instruction probably don't make any sense.
She is so cute!
That's too fun! She is so cute no matter what you do with her hair!!!!
Hey Kristan!! How are you guy!? ... I'm glad you found my blog... we're doing really good out in Chicago. I'll be back for a visit next week then for good the end of September, Cam is staying through October though :( Kali is getting so big!! I can't belive how fast they change! She's adorable! Hey, how's our lawn :) haha!!
That's cute. I have not done Halee's hair at all. Can you ask Sabrina if she can add me as a reader to her blog?? Thanks.
Her hair looks so long like that, so cute! I haven't tried printing yet, we need to get together sometime soon and try it! I went to get the hellies but they were out of them for a week or two she said, so i'll have to go back out!
Post a Comment