Sunday, November 23, 2008

Airforce

Well as most of you know by now are family is into Cougar Football. I have grown to love it more and more each year. I grew up a Cougar fan but not as intense at the Carters living only about 1 & 1/2 miles west of the stadium. It is something they have a great passion about. Brian & his brothers Cory, Chris his Mom & Dad and friend Curt had the opportunity to go the Air-force game. Brian who also loves planes, jets ext. Had the time of his life. He said he has lots of respect for the Cadets at Air-force. I had two cousins who played baseball at the Air-force Academy and 2 years ago we had the opportunity of going and takeing a one on one tour of the Academy...WOW what a place. I would recommend doing this to anyone..He are so photos from the Air-force game I know I am a little behind.


2 comments:

tiffany said...

fun pics!! ...next time Kristan, we are going!! for sure! I love the pics though!!

Lindsay said...

amazing marching formations! I especially love Brian's NY hat :) I miss you guys like crazy!