Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More HalLoWeEn

This is how we started off our day....with a sucker in the bath tub. Brian and I had gone with her to the mall the night before and bought her a sucker....Well we forgot to hide it so in the morning that is the first thing she wanted...and I decided it was Halloween and why not start it off right...And even nicer that she was in the tub....nothing to get sticky....(All you parents should try this)



Kali was the cutest little BEE. I let her wear her costume all month long and she really started to love it. She wore the hat and everything all day and all night. I took her to Brian's work and he walked her around. She can't say trick or treat yet but she sure did get Thank You down. We then headed to my work for a luncheon and trick or treating...Needless to say she made a hall of candy before she even went Trick or Treating. Brian and I took her to a few houses in our Neighborhood and then headed to see all the Grandma's.... After visiting all the Provo grandmas...we went to SlC to vist another grandma. Brian headed to the Colorado State Vs, BYU game so we stayed the weekend in SLC. We had a fun Halloween. Can't wait till next year.

5 comments:

PB and JS said...

What a cute little Bee.

tiffany said...

she was so cute! she's so smart!

Anonymous said...

so cute kristen...i love the costume..kali looks adorable. hope you guys had a fun night.

Celeste said...

She looks soooo cute in her little Bee costume! And that is hilarious that she is having a sucker in the tub... that is very easy clean up!

Mel said...

i wish i could have seen her in real life! Soo cute!