Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Nursery
Well we have had a few successful weeks of Nursery!! Kali cry's for about 30 seconds when we leave and then she seems to do pretty good. The first time Brian and I left her we both looked at each other, with a blank stare. It was hard leaving her alone alone meaning not with Brian or I) I think it hit Brian even harder than it did me. The leaders say she is doing great and not to let her fool me. Everytime I go and pick her up she has this sad look like...why did you leave me here. She has started singing ei ei o with a moo, moo here ext...She just knows parts...also do as i am doing...she rolls her arms...I know she really loves to learn, do puzzles and sing...So I think she will lover nursery...Here are so pictures from the last couple of weeks....On a side not Brian's aunt came over yesterday to evaluate her for a class she is taking...Things she had her do where...stack blocks (she should be stacking 4 and Kali could stack 6) walk up and down the stairs not holding on to anything (this is for a 24 month old) but she can already do that...Color...put chocolate chips into a cup (she can do with both hands) I just don't want to forget the little things they learn and can do at what age. Oh also she can recognize all the animals as well as what sound they make... (she has been doing this for quite a while) I love watching her learn and realize she can do things...So fun.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YEAH! That is great she has started going well. I love that it looks like she has crossed out music in the one picture and it just says happy! What a cute girl, I bet she will be a nursery pro in no time.
I loved reading this post. Can't believe she is in nursery already! Geez. Well she will have to help Avie get adjusted when she joins her.
Its so fun! My fridge has turned into all Gwyn's nursery pictures too. I can't seem to throw any of them away. Maybe I will have to do what you did and take pictures of them and put them on my blog. That way I can remember them with out hording them!
So cute... I loved my calling in nursery. I bet before long she'll be running to get there. That's so awesome that she is doing so above and beyond for her age.. what a smart cute girl.
Post a Comment