As a family we just are getting so many birthday that we have decided to combine some of them...Making or buying only one cake or pie...We end up throwing so much of it away..Especially the ice cream. My family is not much of an ICE Cream family. But having birthday's together when you get a little older is way more fun. Here are some pictures...Kali enjoyed there boxes more than anything..I think that is what I will give her for Christmas....

Her is Kali enjoying the boxes more than anything else.

Kali helping Kelli get to her presents...She was a really big help.


Seth, Marci & Jeff chillin before we watch football and open presents.
6 comments:
Kristen, you have been busy today! I love the updates. We saw Jeff today at the gym. He's so diligent! Kali is so cute! We need to hang out! Love ya
Do you have a facebook account? I found a picture of You, Paul, and JT when you came home from the your Championship. I don't know if you have it, but it's a cute picture and Paul put it on his facebook page. If you don't have one get one so you can see it, you all looks so cute.
cute family!
Happy Birthday to everyone. I'm sure Kali will be just as excited to get a box for Christmas as she would the toy that comes in it!
HI!! It's beeen a little while since I've been on- cute pics! I still can't get over how big "Jeffy" is!! Janie Tait just commented on my blog!!!
Kali is adorable!!! I love her halloween costume.
So sorry she got sick. Kai got sick ON halloween with an ear infection, but we still took him trick or treating to our neighbors so we could get a photo. We are such mean parents.
Post a Comment