Sunday, December 30, 2007

Catching UP



Ok this season is over, which I can't believe....And I think I am as caught up as I can be on my blog. I am not the best at blogging but I sure enjoy everyone else. Now lets all get together and pray for Spring...Miss you all and love you.

Kali go the 2 cutest things for Christmas. A rocking horse that I don't have a picture of and a Lion that Kali loves. The nose lights up and makes noise...She is able to sit on it now and just kinda move back and forth in place...And when she starts walking it acts as a walker....Wonderful

9 comments:

Debbi said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I haven't looked for a while and there is so much to comment on! Kali is such a cutie! I love your blog!

The Turner Family said...

Kali is so adorable. I loved seeing you both on christmas. Hope it was as much of a fun day as it looks. Love your new blog. You need to come over and help me!! We really need to get together more often!

Unknown said...

wow. like the new titlebar and the digital paper..... how do you do it

Heather Harper said...

I love the dress!
Call me and tell me about this rocking horse; it seems like a lot of other babies got the same thing but I don't know what it is.
And, tell Sunny to let me see her blog. :)

Persnickety Prints said...

CUTE!!!!
How in the crap did you get your page so "pimped" out? I am clueless!
LOVE Kali!
xoxox
Chari

Celeste said...

How cute. I can't belive she's already big enough to do that! ok...I'm now DONE with work so we need to get together!!

Iliana said...

She is so darling! She keeps lookin more and more like you (to me)! Cute blog!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is a doll! thanks for coming to bunco you have to come to our girls night out!

*WEST* said...

So I finally got around to peaking at your blog! What a cute family you have! This is Shannon by the way! Have a super day!!!