Kali loves to look at books and to be read to....I love books these days they are so entertaining...I got her a couple of books for Christmas...mainly for mom and dad sick of reading the same old books...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sit & Stay a While
5 comments:
OH, I LOVE her!! I LOVE U!! YEAH, WE FOUND EACH OTHER AGAIN!!:)
I love this picture of her reading! What a cutie little girl! Have you seen those that's not my... line, they are usborne books and she would love them - I think they have them at barnes and noble.
Hi there! This is Caitlyn, Tadd's wife. I ran across your blog while I was looking at Tysen and Chris's! Your baby is SO cute, I love her cheeks. You guys look great, I hope all is well!
That is so cute. She looks so young to be so into books. I love it.
It was great running into you at Walmart! I hope you've gottem most of your Christmas shopping done! This holiday has snuck up on us so fast!
Post a Comment